Sunday 29 November 2009

Sarupa's Space

Well Sarupa's Space recently has been busy and busier. It always seems to me the rush before December kicks in feels more intense but nothing I hope will not pass with the full moon on the 1st! It seems as if in a bid to compensate for long nights, and grey days here in the UK folks seem to busy themselves, almost as if keeping busy means you will not notice what is happening. Knowing this I have stopped to notice what has been happening. ;-)

Since the space clearing, I have had an overwhelming need to keep things shifting and moving and strangely, I have had a mishap on my computer, and emails from 1st June 2006 and 23rd November 2009 in one of my sub folders (my main one) have disappeared. Not in the deleted file, just pif paf poof gone! Unlike the stress I may have felt about it I feel quite okay about it, I had been deleting things that I really didn't need to keep. I am needing to keep this discipline up because I am a bit of a sentimental. It is my thing to be very much in love with all I have and know and in evolving this I am needing to move even faster away from being sentimental. Not quite become ruthless, but sometimes having that ruthless vibe is good. It means you can get things done. And going back to how busy things are (in a good way) I need to be ruthless. Ruthless in what my priorities are, ruthless in what I am going to give my energy and attention to and what I am not. There are so many things I would love to do, love to understand or resolve but I have to keep asking myself are they part of my higher purpose....even if they feel like they are until I ask that question I cannot be sure. More often than not they are not and as we shift into this powerful month of December and the almighty powerful 2010, I need to be 100% clear about what I am giving energy too and what I am nurturing and nourishing on behalf of my soul. (hint: Good idea to check in with your soul so you really are nourishing and nurturing on its behalf!)

All of it makes an interesting observation for me as I realise that I am more powerful than I thought in areas of my life where I thought I had little or no power at all. I describe myself as sentimental which I am, and that often means that things and people can hurt me more than they might hurt others because I internalise everything and think about what I could have done better and so on. I am a firm believer in the fact that in every situation there are no victims, but there are players and we all have a role and all have something to learn and grow from. In growing from this and learning to integrate the energy of being ruthless without becoming so I am finding that I am able to keep moving forward and evolving. Getting more done than I thought was possible without getting sidetracked or without getting stuck.

If this all sounds good to you, know it is good for me too. As I am busy preparing for the New Earth, New Year, New You Retreat and ensuring that the group of people joining me are going to be taken on a powerful journey to make 2010 the best year ever and lay the foundations for 2012 - I need to be able to stay focused. November has been a month of focus and now as we head into December, the heady, mystical and magical month the opportunities are going to be very different! So watch this Sarupa's Space ;-)

Until the next time, as ever blissfully yours,


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The excellent answer, gallantly :)