Saturday 2 January 2010

2010 - New Beginnings

Hello! I can't believe it has been over a month since I last blogged. I was needing to take a little break as things were hotting up in other areas and I believe in balance and letting things go every now and then, but a month! Well, I am back now. Feeling slightly larger than I was last year ;-) - but seeing friends and family and eating (and sometimes drinking) has been a tradition during this Christmas holiday time.

Interestingly for me this year there was a lot of sleeping and not going out too. It surprised me in some way as it goes against my sociable personality. When I tuned in I realised it was just the energy shifts that were taking place and my role in experiencing and carrying the new codes. It helped to know as I was beginning to feel a little sense of guilt, for not doing some of the things that I had hoped to do. Writing, channelling, blogging, it was as if something about the timing wasn't right. I guess I just needed to absorb the new energies and be in this new space!!!

And wow, what a lovely space I am in. It feels like the last few weeks, despite being awesome, magical and busy and very blissfully have also been about being held in statis. Now it feels like a layer, or perhaps a shield has been dissolved and it is not just the year that has changed I have too. It feels like I have been away somewhere for a while and have returned....and as I am even writing those words I get a big celestial smile. And why not? For those working with us n the Celestial Realms there is always a smile when one of their lights back on earth (and we are all their lights) connects to what has been occurring.

Things feel re-newed rather than new, I feel strong and clearer and have a deep sense of direction, but where this direction is taking me is mostly unknown, well the detail is but what I do know is that this is the year that I, like so many of you in your own way get closer to your true self. After all, this is what the journey of life is all about. Becoming the true you, so you can get on with what you are really here to do which for want of a better description is to create heaven on earth!

Talking of creation, I do have my New Earth, New Year, New You teleclass programme starting on January 11th and if you want me to show you how you can connect to the energy of now, and claim it as your own like I have then this is the programme for you. I do hope that you will join me and be part of the new earth revolution!
http://www.heavenlyspaces.co.uk/retreat_programme.htm (for details.)

Until the next blog (and I promise it will be soon....!) Much love,

No comments: