Friday 13 November 2009

Sarupa's [cleared] Space

You can see from the title of this section that there is something different. Well let me tell you today I had space clearing done in my house. Now when I first moved in about 5 and half years ago I had a space clearing to mark the energy as mine and to integrate and balance the energies of both the house and land with mine. It really was awesome. Normally you do not need these things again as you then are aligned to grow together...well that is what I believed at least.

Back in 2007 when I got hit (after numerous incidents previously) with the New Earth transformation and the Heaven on Earth energy that I was anchoring, I did become quite ill. Now it can be explained in different ways depending on the perspective you are choosing, like anything it had multiple reasons to be that way. But ever since then I felt I wanted to clear my space again so I could move on from the low level stuff I had been experiencing and clearing for myself. I knew instinctively that my beautiful home had been so supportive to me and it needed its own nurturing too. Luckily I live in a powerful place so there was much assistance being given by the land spirits, nonetheless I needed to get this work done. Two years later the timing was perfect.

The processes lasted for about 5 hours, it wasn't planned too, but what was coming up and happening was, like OMG. Yes, indeed there was clearing to do downstairs as that is where the energy was being held by the house to keep me free of it and then the rest of the session (well most of the rest) was spent aligning me, the house and the land back as we have all grown and changed. The space was also asking for an upgrade, it needed me to show up more. Now I am not a minimalist or a hoarder, but doing the space clearing made me notice what 'things,' I was holding on to and were they really a reflection of me ? Not always and as I recycled this 'stuff, ' I suddenly was making room and space for new. The classic Feng Shui/Decluttering principles, you have to make room for new. I also noticed how so many beautiful things were hidden or obscured, well a message from the house spirits (and you might like this too) put those things that are sacred and beautiful to you higher up on the wall as like you your home has chakras, so you help the home and you help yourself as the energy in your home is in part a reflection of your energy. Cool, don't you think?
Now call me strange but my house has a golden sparkle to it. And me? Well, I feel so at peace, not surprising as doing a shamanic space clearing is such an intense ritual and really allows you to immerse yourself in spiritual practice and ritual, but also because I am more aligned now and therefore feel so much more at one with my surroundings.

An experience I recommend, even for indulgence or as alignment and connection. Given that it took a lot longer than we had anticipated, it reminded me that growth is also a balancing act, if you grow and do not take care of yourself it can work against you or you grow out if it. Growing out of your space might be a good thing but not always, so you do have to check in and ensure that when you are going for growth you are addressing everything, from your space, your diet, your TV habits, your friends, what you do in your spare time. Everything has to be upgraded at the same time.

So for me what is next? Well, my diet has been crying out for a makeover and I have been slowly introducing more and more raw back in and juicing, so watch this space for more on that...

For now I am going to go and relax in the bath and enjoy my vibrant and ultra clear space....so until the next time,

Much love,



PS...don't forget if you want to find out more about life transformation and what the energy is holding for us for 2010 then register at http://www.heavenlyspaces.co.uk/newearth_newyear_newyou_previewcall.htm to be part of the preview calls outlining what you need to know about 2010 and how you can manifest your highest vision and make 2010 the best year ever.

No comments: