Wednesday 4 November 2009

Sarupa's Space

Well...where do I start. So much has been happening. Since piecing together all the details for the New Earth, New Year, New You event....as my soul would have it I have been going through a mini transformation. Lots and lots of clearing. It is the same each time I create a new programme, I need to go through another gateway so I can work with even higher frequencies and channel them for those who are going to work with me. It is my pattern ;-) Luckily it is all good, but it has required me to stay very present and clear about what I am saying, thinking and doing. What I have found is that when I am going through this adjustment, as I like to call it the thing to do is stay and be very creative. After all New Earth energy is all about co-creation so stopping, being indulged by emotions that are leaving you and taking time out of being the true self make these mini transformations more difficult to deal with.

I seem to be affected mostly in my emotional body. Funny all morning I have had issues with bank, there errors. And as you may know, money is energy and is about your ability to sustain happiness. Trouble in my money area in whatever shape or form indicates to me something going on in my emotional body. The situation with my bank was they had stopped my business bank card (grrr) so on a spiritual level you could say my emotional body was stuck but to me it was more that it was about to burst into something new. I had a feeling about that yesterday, my emotional body and emotional clearing. The fact that I had to ring the bank and go through nearly 2 hours of talking (mostly because they were not able to identify what had happened and why) mixed in with lots of holding, that I was in the same space emotionally. On hold! Waiting for the elevator doors to open into the new higher frequency! You will have to watch this space to see what that all means for me as it is all emerging and unfolding in each moment!

As I am so 'old hat' at these transformations, or life gateways that I have created a 10 step process which I am going to share with those who are attending the New Earth, New Year, New You retreat. In the past, I would have felt like taking time out of my commitments, my day to day life and maybe wallowed a little (or a lot) when facing discombobulation but having experienced so many and some for so long, I had to get into the energy of them and come up with a solution that has worked. The thing is there are times when we have to stop and surrender to a process but there are times when we have to be connecting, anchoring and inviting the new that is unfolding while shedding the old. That is what the energy is at the moment, it is transitional. I imagine it like having one foot in one camp and the other foot in another. In connecting, anchoring and inviting the new what you are doing is claiming it as your own. If you do not claim what is yours then you can open yourself up to vulnerability. Thankfully I am not in a space for vulnerability at the moment! NO! I am in a space for creation.

I have been busy planning and mapping out the 3 powerful days that are taking place over Dec 31st 2009 and Jan 2nd 2010. It really is going to be totally life changing even though I say so myself ;-) (There is always a correlation between what I experience and what I create for YOU!)

So today I am planning my first preview call for the event. It takes place on Thursday 5th November and is all about New Earth. You really don't want to miss this call as I have a lot of **powerful* & **valuable** information to share! Plus you will hear more about the New Earth, New Year, New You retreat so SIGN UP STRAIGHT AWAY! (Even if you cannot make the call, I will send you a link to the recording so you can listen to it and benefit from the information I am being guided to share!)

Well... off to prepare more juicy content for you!

Much love,



No comments: