Thursday 19 November 2009

Cosmic Bugle

This is where I share what I perceive through my own inner guidance and sometimes through my celestial team as to what is happening energetically. Just to help further your insights and let you know that what you may be experiencing is part shared with others and is all part of your own Divine Plan....

What has been happening cosmically. Well, everyone I speak to says that they are tired and that includes me. My understanding is that with the recent BIG cosmic events and the opening so many of have personally experienced, we are being deliberately made to stop. The tendency is to keep going especially when we think we are flying and moving through all the 'crap,' that we have managed to hold onto. (Excuse my inappropriate word, but you know where I am coming from, we do hold on to things for way too long!)

While there is still such a potency in the energy it is like we are in a holding space, just being asked to regroup, think about self nurture, chill and so on as the tempo is going to be picking up speed once again. What the celestial ones are hoping is that this time as the new wave of new Earth energy births and becomes part of our reality we are not going to slip into discombobulation or chaos. 2010 (as many of you know I keep referring to) is a very significant year, as significant as the focus people have given to 2012 in some way. 2012 is a year of portals and opening not destruction and end of the world, and what we sow in 2010 is what we reap in 2012, so 2010 is going to be a busy year for those who are ready to embrace their true self.

If you are feeling tired go with it, enjoy the moment of rest. It is a very old paradigm trait to think that we have to be busy all the time and if we aren’t then things are wrong and we will miss out on something.

My Celestial team are saying think of it like a calibration process, where you can also adjust to be ready for what is on its way. As ever though they have been drumming into me (not literally of course!) that what is on its way will in the end impact on everyone, but if you are like me someone who consider themselves a light worker, the thing is they need you to step up and really be leading the way. This can only start from your own life, so don’t be what I call an energy junky, wanting to get high off the headiness of New Earth talk, and high off the energies that you can connect to, think about what you need to create, what action you need to take so you can really be part of this New Earth revolution.

But for now, enjoy the rest and know that if you are feeling the need for sleep, chilling out, changing your routine, maybe you should take that as your clue that you have the potential to expand your role as light worker, but a little clue for you, while it is your Divine Right to have this experience, that doesn't mean when this mini phase is over that opportunities and change will just become you. You are going to have to get serious about what you know you need to do. I know I am and you can keep up to date with what I am doing through this blog.

Until the next time stay in bliss,

Love,

Sarupa XXX

No comments: