Wednesday 21 October 2009

Sarupa's Space

Hello! There is so much to share I am not sure where to start! I have been busy working away and yesterday I felt a real tug with the energy. I just found I was coming up against opposition, it all started at 7.30 in the morning when I had to phone the bank because something wasn't working as it should. Obviously the bank opened at 8am, so that is where the delay started ;-) For some reason I knew it was a clearing but it didn't make it any easier, I just felt slightly irritated! It is funny how that happens, one day you are in the flow and the next it seems as if some kind of bubble has burst. I put it down to the fact that you are shedding old skin, well metaphorically at least. The problem happens is when you don't see it this way you start to think, that's it and you start to break your divine flow and your divine transformation. I had to remind myself yesterday, several times that this was all a Divine experience as if I had disconnected from that truth I would be in a bigger pickle right now. If you are feeling that your flow is broken don't despair, just remember that it cannot break, it is just adjusting and note, it always adjusts for the better!


But that was yesterday and today is another day. And what a day. In the morning I went to look at venue for a special New Year event I am creating, and the venue was gorgeous. There is a sneaky picture of it below, so you can see. It is a 16th Century building with original features....and although I am bursting to tell you more you just have to wait!


There is more I want to share, but I am going to keep this short and sweet as I am preparing the eZine for all those people who have subscribed to my list and are ripe for life transformation and living in bliss. If you are one of those people and you haven't subscribed then there is a box on your right to sign up right away!

So until the next time... (Don't you think that venue looks so magical...?)

Much love,

No comments: