Thursday 8 October 2009

Sarupa's Space

So what's been happening in my Space? Well as you will know I went to Arizona, primary purpose was to attend a Hand Analyst Intensive Training. It was totally awesome. I learnt that the finger prints are formed during weeks 14 to 16 of foetal development. As soon as I heard that my mind started whirring and the enormity of this whole process began to unfold. This without a doubt is the soul's physical imprint. It is as if the soul is giving it's most loud and clear signal to us, so that we can cut to the chase a bit quicker in our life...but how many of us actually take notice of this or other signs....? Not enough I say. I am so excited about weaving this into the work I create, so don't be surprised to hear more about this. If you are interested in finding out more just drop me an email .

Well, now I am home. Although I was very sad to leave Arizona, I am so happy to be back home. I have so many things in the pipeline and can't wait for each of them to come to fruition. The energy of Arizona has definitely juiced me up. It was so powerful and supportive.

I am busy preparing for the talk I am giving at the Natural Living Show on Sunday in Cheltenham and hope if you are able to come and join me. You will learn more about the Merkabah.

I am going to keep this blog, short and sweet...but watch out for the FREE meditation in the next day or two and some pictures from Arizona.

As ever much love,

SarupaXXX

No comments: