Saturday 17 October 2009

Sarupa's Space

Gosh, there has been a lot of activity at Heavenly Spaces HQ this week. While I had been in Arizona I was getting the inspiration to run a FREE teleclass all about the Light Body. It was one of those ideas that just landed in my mind. Then when I got back the Jet Lag wiped me out.....but the idea was still there.

On Tuesday last week, I made the idea a reality. But the challenge was I was running the class on Thursday. So as you can imagine, it was a flurry of activity getting the emails out to the people on my list as I wanted as many people as possible to take up this offer. It was totally free after all, expect for the cost of the call! Well, as it happens the class took place and there were technical glitches that meant people could hear on and off or not at all and the recording was equally as poor! I was nearly thinking Darn when I realised this but then I realised this was just an opportunity to do the class again on Sunday...which I am! The best bit is more people have signed up too! I wonder if this was spirit's way of making sure those that needed to got on this call, as the information I am sharing is in-depth and powerful stuff. It does make you wonder, but either way I am doing the Light Body Class again this Sunday at 9pm (UK time) and even if you cannot make it but want (remember you pay for the call, and dial in from wherever you are in the world) then as long as you sign up you will get a recording of the call. A download to keep forever. How cool?

Sunday 17th is also an important day as it is the Indian New Year...and there is a saying that what you do on New Years Day you get more of, so choose wisely. In essence this was about setting the intention for the year. From a young age my mum would tell me this and it stayed with me as I always felt I should choose to do things that I wanted to have more of. Now this was when I was young and didn't even know about intentions and manifesting, obviously I just knew it on a deep unconscious level. Being someone who has always leaned towards the spiritual and the ritual, I can think of nothing better than to be running this class tomorrow and talking and teaching about the light body! What a powerful intention I am setting for the year?



There are two things I would like to invite you to do..



1. Sign up for the Light Body Class, if you haven't already...it is a class you really do not want to miss. Visit www.heavenlyspaces.co.uk/lightbodyclass.htm

2. Set some intentions tomorrow (Sunday) as the energy is ripe for that...what is it YOU want to do and be? How do you want to feel and experience life...? Then just start being it. Once you have claimed it you own it!!!



Well...Happy Diwali for today and see you on the call tomorrow.







Much love,


Sarupa

No comments: