Saturday 3 October 2009

Sarupa's Space

Arrived in Sedona last night. The drive from Tucson was so beautiful and just as we had Sedona in sight the sun was beginning to set and the sun set....Well you are going to have to wait till you see the pictures but it really was like a Heavenly Vista.

Sedona is all that I knew it would be (well it is so far...). I am off out today to go and feel and experience the Vortexes and do some writing and channelling, so do check back soon for more details.

The Hand Analysis training was brilliant, Baeth is a very clever lady and and taught in such an accessible way. I just cannot wait to incorporate this 'new tool' into the work I am delivering. Can you imagine what it would be like to know what your hands say about your life purpose? Can you imagine how powerful that would be? What about knowing your life lesson? Imagine if you have the knowledge from the blueprints as imprinted for you by your soul into your fingers and hands and then revealed to you so you can use it to transform your life? I know the last 2.5 days training has transformed my life. It has given me the clarity and 'kick up the bum,' that I needed. And yes, we all need that from time to time so if you are sick and tired (literally or metaphorically) of playing small or going through life aimlessly and are seeking direction, then email me and let's see how I might be able to change that for you. You were born for a reason and not knowing it means you are not fulfilling it or living your life as blissfully as you could be. That is a travesty and a tragedy!!! Come on....this is your Divine Right!!

And talking of Divine Rights, I am off to have my spiritual adventure in Sedona so until the next time as ever...

Blissfully yours
SarupaXXXX

No comments: