Wednesday 14 October 2009

FREE Teleclass Learn About the Light Body

  • Do you know what a light body is?

  • How do you know you have a light body?

  • Do you know what a light body is for?

  • Why would you want to expand your light body?

  • Why is it important for a light worker, or someone who sees themself as one? Maybe you are a spirit-minded healer, artist, channeller, lover of life, spiritual seeker...?

If you have any questions like the ones above in your mind and heart, then you are in the right place to get the answers. I have been learning and working with the light body since 1999. Like many people I didn't know what a' light body' was when I was first starting out. And even today, it still suprises me that people are still confused by what it is and what it is for! I had to learn the hard way, through sitting in meditation and talking with my spirit guides and although I am grateful, I wish someone had told me what I knew now sooner!

If you see your self as spirit minded and working or wishing to be a healer, artist, channeller, lover of life, spiritual seeker (sounds like you I am sure ) and you are not aware of your light body and its benefits, or if you have no idea as to why you would want to know about it or expand it, let me enlighten you on this FREE call. For someone who is here to open up to their spiritual gifts and embody their true soul purpose in the world, in my view not having an in-depth knowledge and expanded light body is pretty much the same as someone wanting to be a medical practioner with no study! When someone decides to be a medical practioner, there is study involved, there is a clear pathway and for me the Light Body is the pathway for the spiritual seeker!

I have been teaching people how to activate their light body for a number of years now and they have been experiencing the joys and benefits that come as a result.

Would you like to learn about the light body and know why it is so important right now for you expand it?

Well the joy of joys is that you can...and it is totally free! I'm giving this to you for free because I think this is one of the most important concepts for someone who wants open up to their spirituality and fulfil their spiritual promise to the world.


This is one of my number one spiritual tools and it can give your life the powerful definition you are searching for. It is from where your intent can become reality! By that I mean it is where you really can become the true and authentic you, the person who is living their dream and not just trying to discover what it is. Already I am giving you clues about what your light body is and how it can transform your life, if you want to find out more just sign up for the free class. All you need to do is type in your details in the box below. And don't worry even if you cannot make the class, simply by registering you will get a link to download the call and can listen to it and keep it forever!


A teleclass is where you dial in to a special number using your telephone, you can listen and if asked even join in! It is such a fantastic way to get spiritual development delivered to you!

The teleclass takes place:


Thursday 15th October 2009Time: 9pm UK, 1pm Pacific, 2pm Mountain, 3pm Central, 4pm Eastern

~It will last about: 60-70 minutes approx~


All you need to do is sign up below now and be there on the call....you can read more by clicking here.

(As soon as you sign up all the call details are sent to you by email, it's so simple, sign up and be on the call to grow and transform!)

Make sure you join us as this call will be very enlightening!












Yes, sign me up for the FREE class
* indicates required
























See you on the call, on Thursday,

Love,


No comments: