Friday 18 September 2009

Sarupa's Space

This is something that normally was confined to my eZine - but given that the energy has all been about sorting things out, making changes, tidying up and so on - I have decided to implement some of the things I have been carrying around as ideas for a while!

I have been super busy getting my systems in order with my business partner Michael and to add to this, my cousin is getting married on Monday! For those who do not know about Indian weddings let me tell you they are spread over a number of days, it's a good ol' excuse to get the extended family together - to laugh, to play and to eat!

I even had 'henna' put on my hands, the woman who did it was totally awesome being so quick and the design so intricate and beautiful. It is like mystical art - a form of sacred geometry. Since getting it done last night I feel so much more feminine. I really do feel like it is activating something very divine in me, it might be the hours I have spent staring at my hands and getting lost in the sacred patterns! I feel like my hands are utilising the sacred shapes to connect deeply to cosmic energy - so anyone for healing....? ;-)

As for Heavenly Spaces, like I said things are moving at break neck speed! Everything is being transformed, but I knew it would after the Heaven on Earth retreat and I knew it would be September. Partly because I had a business retreat day with my coach Karen Knowler, but also because I had an inkling something in September was going to shift... I am just so excited about what is emerging. I have a fantastic event that I want to invite you to in December - to coincide with New Year - New Earth - New You! Imagine being able to be with a group of people, who I can only call a tribe, a family of like minded souls experiencing initiations and growth together in a supportive and loving setting.... Well watch this space as something is brewing! This time last week I had no idea this was even on the cards, so it just shows how strong the celestial heart is beating at the moment. If you are feeling inspired to do something and you feel excited at the prospect of it, however extraordinary it may be - I think this is will be the weekend to simply go for it! Do something that steps you out of the ordinary...I will be!

Until the next time as ever... I wish you much bliss.

No comments: