Tuesday 22 September 2009

Sarupa's Space - Autumn Equinox

Today is a special day - the Autumn Equinox - a time when there is an equal amount of light and day - a day of balance perhaps? I have to say that I feel slightly out of balance today - not much but just a bit. It was one of those days that I woke up tired and had to set off early to a meeting. I had been to this particular venue a few times but I managed to get lost. It was like everything was unfamiliar. I do recall this morning having really hurt ankles and feeling the need to ground myself while asleep (well snoozing in fact!) It made me want to hibernate….but isn't that what Autumn is about? In all honesty I think this is connected to the energy that I wrote about in the last Cosmic Bugle - and is all about the closing down of certain things. As we are energetically being pushed through a gateway. I have really been feeling this push and I just need a rest. The rest comes tomorrow and then in a much bigger way on Friday as it is then I am off to Arizona. I just cannot wait! My big spiritual adventure. Hmmm wonder if that is why I feel so tired as I am getting ready for something truly amazing...?

I am also tired because I just finished celebrating my cousin's wedding too! A week long celebration, culminating in an Indian wedding ceremony yesterday. I have to say despite it making me look demure, wearing a Saree all day is hard work. I don’t know how people do it but I wish I could do it more often. There is nothing better than dressing up in clothes that make you feel feminine and goddess like.

Well until my rest officially starts (and don’t worry the blogging will continue) I have kept up my tiding up loose ends work - and finally am about to sign on the dotted line for a venue for my biggest project to date! (All I will reveal is that it is where Harry Potter the movie was filmed - can you imagine?) (Oh and I have to add it is where lay lines meet and the energy is amazing, powerful and very new earth!) Just writing about it is filling me with such excitement. I cannot wait to finalise the details and share them with you. But that is not the only thing I have in the pipeline. Seems like I haven't only been tidying loose ends hey!

I hope you have had a good Equinox day today and remember, tomorrow wherever you are in the world, really is the marking of something new. Invite that new in and allow yourself to feel and experience something different!

Until the next time stay in bliss.


No comments: