Friday 25 September 2009

Sarupa's Space - Potential

I am off to Arizona today (and that picture BTW is of Sedona)! Feeling full of cold, but then I knew that would happen. I could if choose to think this way, say I willed it to happen, but I know I that's not true. It had to happen because a cold generally speaking is a clearing. All the stuff that comes out of your nose is a detox, if your temperature spikes a little you sweat and that is a detox too. I know that Arizona is going to be a BIG spiritual adventure for me and I am going to do some earth work....exactly what I am not sure but in order to do what I am going to do I need to be physically prepared, well prepared in general! That is the thing really isn't it? The question is how prepared are you for what is on your horizon?

Often when I am working with people and just meeting people, friends, family or even perfect strangers alike, I can see a vision for them. I always see the highest vision for them, the potential at that time. It is never gloomy, because potential by its own design is divine in my view and can only be full of stuff that dreams are made of! This used to happen to me when I was young and I had no real understanding of what was going on what was meant by what I was experiencing. In some way when I was younger it was almost like a cross to bear because seeing the potential in someone you can see what could be. Being so open in my heart and sentimental it made me cling on to people and be devastated when friendship, plans etc didn't work. I could never understand why then. Now I know more of course! Or I should say I know better now.

The reason people do not realise their vision, even if they have it is because they are not prepared for it. This happens on so many levels. The Universe never stops giving, it can feel like it is giving the wrong experiences but that is down to our individual manifesting and intention. But perhaps more importantly when the Universe is supporting us through offering us the chance to prepare, whether it is through pushing us to grow, learn, expand or so on it often seems that people turn their back on this. It might be fear, it might be just not being connected to the vision enough or even a combination of both. It sometimes is the fact that the focus is so much on the vision that you simply ignore or bypass the preparation stage. This is of course to the detriment of the vision being realised. When I know, create or connect to a vision for me, I then immediately let it go. I do not 'throw it away, ' but I let it brew away and I simply start to set about moving towards it. In this case this has meant a few sticky moments with my partner and a heavy cold and no doubt several other things over the last few years. It was 2000 that I first put it out there that I wanted to spend some time in Arizona, I knew I would because I knew I could make it happen! This for some reason required my top be spiritual, mentally, emotionally and physically in a specific place before it could manifest, but it did manifest as does everything!

I remember at University when I first hear this saying, proper preparation prevents poor performance. How true that is.

If you have an inkling of your vision like I do about my trip to Arizona, or if you are creating a vision for yourself in any area of your life, then don't just think it stops there. Think about the preparation you may have to do. What do you have to overcome. Okay, you might say I had to over come a cold, it is hardly a big event....well there was a fair bit more too. I have had to clear out a lot of rubbish in my relationship over the last few days. The build up to the equinox was rather fraught, but I knew this was something that needed to happen for me.

Now I am just ready to sit on a plane and be pampered and then hit the desert sun! Part of the reason I am going is to attend a 3-day Hand Analyst Training with Baeth Davies and the rest of it is part of a spiritual adventure, holiday, working retreat....My work in progress folder is coming with me as that isn't going to stop. My exciting programme is in the pipeline and although I am still keeping it under wraps , just think: new year - new earth - new you! So although Heavenly Spaces HQ will be having a rest from me, I will not be having a rest from Heavenly Spaces. Stay tuned to this blog and follow my adventures on Twitter - www.twitter.com/cosmicoach .

Until the next time,

Blissfully yours,

No comments: