Monday 28 September 2009

Sarupa's Space - Arizona Part 1

In this blog post I share with you what has been happening in my world! Inspiration, fun and connection!


I want to share with you something that happened on Sunday night here in Arizona. I have ended up by no design, i.e. no planning other than looking in someone's guide book at Breakfast on Sunday in a B&B in a forest in a Canyon. As it happened 40 or so Gloabal Chanters were here having a workshop just before we arrived. Can you imagine how awesome that is? No accident that I ended up here me thinks (and of course I know!).


It feels like I am in the wilderness here and pretty much I am. Surrounded by Mountains, forest and wild animals. As it happened there was an outdoor Jaccuzzi and outdoor solar shower to use. So after dinner on Sunday off we went to the outdoor spa. It felt like it was middnight but in fact it was onyl about 8pm. However it was dark, the night sky was shimmering with stars and the moon was lighting up the sky! At first I felt a little eerie, all the talk of rattle snakes had me a little spooked and nature isn't a natural leap for me. Being a city dweller I always need time to acclimatise!


Here I was surrounded by the Dragoon mountains, which I know are related to Dragon energy. Not simply because the name is so similar, but it is a bit of a give away...but since being in Arizona Dragons have been popping up everywhere! Looks like my earth work is opening up to Dragons! Funny how what I resist is what persists! It wasn't that I avoided the energy of Dragons but I just presumed that this wasn't my expression of the Divine. Thinking about it now, it is no surprise really as the work I do with Mother Earth and the connection I have with her, is the portal for the Dragon energy to be reentering our ethers!


But back to the stars and the moon. Looking up at the sky and all around once I was relaxed (and it didn't take long) was like having a 'light,' 'healing,' 'upgrade,' and 'divine download' bath. I could feel much Sirian energy pulsating through the portals that were open. Definitely some sign of non-Terra Firma activity but it was not the focus of the evening. Because I am in a Canyon surrounded by mountains, it felt like I was in a healing dome, no horizon to see. It really was truly magical!


It really was my heaven on earth moment of the day and I know part of the preparation of what else is to come! It has also reminded me more than ever for self care for indulgence. (Note, indulgence is not a bad thing!) More often than not we are guided for healing, massages and so on when we are in need i.e. out of balance, when it becomes a must. Doing this kind of thing for indulgence is a real act of self love. Imagining doing things because you love you? I cannot think of a better reason.


I promise to try figure out how to upload some pictures from my phone so you can see the slice of heaven I am in ;-)


Until the next time....much love,


SarupaXXX


PS I start my hand analysis training on Wednesday and I can't wait!

No comments: