Monday 25 January 2010

Sarupa's Space 25th January 2010

Well my space over the last couple of weeks has been extremely busy and so productive. I feel like I have been going through a period of growth and adjustment and so many things are dropping in place. These things have been my on-going aha moments.


Just this weekend I was listening to a teleclass on Hand Analysis and updating some of my skills so I can support people who want to uncover the information from their hand prints (and why wouldn't you) and I as ever got my own BIG insight. I realised that my dream, my deepest desire that I know, I never really communicate fully to anyone. I share bits and pieces of it but I keep it a secret mostly. Now, don't get me wrong there is always a need to keep things to oneself, especially when things are brewing and being formulated, as you wouldn't want to be premature about it. However, I realised in keeping the BIG dream in its entirety a secret even from the ones I love was not fueling me or fueling my dream....and what message was I sending out to the Universe? Of course I have rectified this by sharing my dream with someone...and no they didn't laugh...or think I had may be finally gone too far! I have to say I felt so empowered afterward, it was like a power boost. Almost like a big sigh of relief from my True Self as to quote my best phrase for 2010 - claim it or lose it! I claimed my dream even more in sharing it in a bigger way then ever before, making it real and giving it detail and clarity so that someone else could 'get it.'


This may sound really obvious to you, but actually when I see most people's hands you realise that they are probably not even clear on their dream and they are probably communicating the wrong things about it. If it wasn't the case we would all be living our higher purpose 100% of the time.


Everything about enlightening ones life is a constant moment of growth, have said this before and that is just what I have been experiencing this month. An opportunity to re-evaluate, re-focus, re-design, shed, clear and detox. It feels a little scary because I am having to step in to a new way of being, thinking, acting. A place that feels more true for me but the old fears of what will others think, will I fail, creep up but luckily I can unplug from them and turn that fear into excitement and joy...but it doesn't mean I don't feel it and get a small case of self-doubt.


So BIG CHANGE is in the air and in a few days I will update the Cosmic Bugle and share insights about what is going on energetically as it feels really good. I hope you are getting your chance to grow and be challenged to grow too (challenging growth is a good growth, don't see it as anything else!) .


Remember if you haven't already, do sign up for the Heavenly Spaces eZine, (box on right) as you are not going to want to miss my next eZine...I have created a fantastic Manifestation Tool for you with a great Cosmic Challenge....watch out it will be in your Inbox later this week....


Till the next time...much love,



No comments: