Thursday 7 January 2010

Cosmic Bugle: 7th January 2010



Well this is the first Cosmic Bugle of 2010. And what a start it has been to the year so many of you are going to be able to call the year that changed your life....the year that was the best and all the rest got better.

(This is where I share what I perceive through my own inner guidance and sometimes through my celestial team as to what is happening energetically. Just to help further your insights and let you know that what you may be experiencing is part shared with others and is all part of your own Divine Plan....)

That is how I am feeling already about this year, something feels kind of different about it. More settled. I cannot put my finger on what, because my rational, logical self asks me, 'what exactly has changed?

I still live in the same way and place, I do the same things. And when I start thinking about that I can think about the things I want to and wish to change and wah wah wah. But when I take a breath, it all disappears because what has changed is the energy - the frequency around us. It has become more settled. It has a more constant (and getting louder) hum. Stop and listen out for it. The energy fluxes that we have experienced over the last few years have stabilised, stopped and the new energies that have been streaming are getting stronger. Now my guidance and cosmic contacts tell me that this ain't nothing, just wait for it to get further and further into more people's consciousness and awareness. They know that many of you are still experiencing lows and disappointments, but hang on in there every one is on their own timing. If you feel resistance and bitterness, they suggest you let it go. Easy words, I know, but find an outlet to sort things out because years like this are a gift. Don't let a minute go where you are stuck in old patterns.


One way is to keep calling light to you. Do this through breathing and opening your energy. Simple technique yet extremely important and effective.


We have the next few weeks to get to a place where we wish to be both within ourselves, how we are in our own journey, in terms of our plans and sense of direction towards our true self. What happens next, well nothing bad, more that you will have started to set the energy intentions for the next year. 2010 the best year ever....? Your choice. Remember what you sow now you reap in the years to come.


So, if you feel like celebrating, then go do it and if you don't then go do it as while you are celebrating and honouring who you are you will be letting go of the old self and bringing in the true you....


Energetically there are openings and opportunities at the moment but see them as doors/gateways that you have to move through, they are there for you but they are not going to come and find you. That is not what this year is about. It is about you doing what you know you need to do.

And on that note, I am signing off to get on with some more celebrating...


Always in support,



No comments: