Friday 15 January 2010

Sarupa's Space - 15th January 2010

Well, what has been happening in my Space....quite a lot really. I have had a massive journey this week....it all started on Monday when I was working with a coach in America to help me express what I am here to do. I have it all within me but wanted to work through the framing of it with someone. As ever, my M.O. is to resist what I need and I wasn't too in love with this idea on Monday....but as I started the coaching call, it was like WOW, WOW, WOW! I finally consecrated (and it has to be that word!) my True Spirit message, the message of my soul that reflects me and what I am all about....will share soon but at the moment I am just loving it by myself ;-)

That was followed by another coaching session with my business mentor, the amazing Karen Knowler - the Raw Food Coach. Karen gave me one of those gentle kick up the bums, well not literally but the type that you get over the phone. It was one of those messages that was delivered at exactly the right time as it was all about stuff I have been thinking about for a year, and moving at snails pace towards. Lifestyle changes, upping my game and so on. Yes, we all have a bar that we can raise.

This was followed by my writing coach (yes, a week for me to be coached!) giving me the same message, delivered differently but still the same essence. Now what did that tell me, perhaps the Universe was giving me a nudge to tell me I am ready to support you and assist you in manifesting your life's work, so get on with it! Well absolutely, it was loud and clear, how much louder could it get?

As the pattern goes, the next day which was yesterday I crashed emotionally, cannot say why but it happened. Everything just imploded, including me. Today...well I feel a little shaky and I realised I needed to write and as soon as I did the shakiness stopped. I figure the Universe's message is getting louder.
I end this week feeling a little more serious than usual, (thankfully warmer however) and it serves as a remainder that I want to share with you. There is a time and place for fun and meandering along in life, but you know what, if you want to go for something, and by that I mean really want to make waves in the world, if that is what you dream of. Or maybe you want to transform your life beyond current recognition, then you are going to have to get serious about doing it. The plan I made at the start of this New Year has already expired, but that is good I have out grown it already so I am back to the drawing board with that. This weekend I will make a new plan and then the fun can recommence!


If you are finding that you keep hearing certain messages from people around you, just think for a second do you think the Universe is trying to contact you and by Universe I mean Celestial ones, your Guides, your Angels, - the cosmic consciousness of love? Well, you know it is highly likely they are trying to get your attention and say, 'oi...we are waiting, you asked so let's go...' I have said it before and I say it again, this isn't the year to play it small and I have had my short and sharp lesson yesterday, don't do what you know you don't want to. Don't give energy to anything unless it is what you want to grow and nurture, everything else is a distraction from your life path and your true self. Everything else is the illusion. The signs, the little nudges are real. Still time to step up on to the making this the best life ever train, if you want to. I am on it and I can't wait to meet you along the way too...


Until the next time,


Much love,




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.