Sunday 1 July 2007

how do you feel...?

As promised this is my post after undertaking the ritual on the eve of the Blue Moon. The whole day I was so tired. Here in London it had not stopped raining. It was pretty miserable and I was having a very lazy Saturday!

When I started the ritual I found it hard initially and then I was angry and sad. It sees that as I was purging emotions I experienced them a little!

The prize (well it felt like it was), was writing about my vision. I love to do that exercise as it helps to tap into my creativity and helps me to remember that I create my life. It reminds me that I must accept responsibility. In fact when I went to bury my vision for my life, it ripped into two pieces. I was sad and then I thought, okay what exactly is the lesson here? Of course, I went through the feelings that perhaps I had done something wrong, hence why the universe tore my vision into 2 pieces. Well, I had not done anything wrong really, it was just a lesson for me to remember that I can make or not make my life as I wish it to be. I hold all the keys. It was a very magical reminder that I should not let anything disconnect me from that truth. I do create my own reality. Do you create yours..?

Till the next time,

Much love,

SarupaXXX

PS Remember you can repeat the ritual during any full moon, the power of the Blue Moon is just a full moon but amplified.

No comments: