Thursday 4 March 2010

Sarupa's Space 4th March 2010

In my world something quite remarkable has been happening and it feels like time has speeded up. The last few weekends I have the pleasure of having massages and some real time out. One thing I have noticed since this 3 weekend in a row experience is that my work life balance has really kicked in.

I have become more mindful of the 'me time, ' and the needs for rest, nurture and play.' This is not something I would say I had out of balance but I am just feeling the push to continually raise my game. I have had to think about my passion, my mission in life which is service and simply put is showing, teaching and guiding people to know that enlightenment is now..and that in life YOU ARE IT! Because of this mission and passion I have, my essence it can sometimes be easy to forget to serves oneself, a classic service lesson to overcome.

As the energy is getting more and more potent everyday, upping my game in how I live my life and what I do remains an on-going journey. All good as I seem to see time speeding by on one hand and having all the time to fit just about everything in.

This week if you follow me on Facebook (click on the link on the left to become a friend!, you will have noticed that I have had a bit of a lunar week. A full moon on Monday followed by the most amazing (and still very large) red moon. It was almost indescribable and me being me meant I had to tune in to see what was happening. It was the energy of creativity that was beaming across the planet and merging with New (True) Earth energy that is impacting so beautifully on the planet right now. Admittedly, by Wednesday I was a little 'mooned out, ' and feeling emotional...well the moon is water energy after all. I often get like that after such powerful energy waves and light showers, just one of my things ;-)

Well until the next time,

Stay in Bliss,

Love


No comments: