Monday 22 February 2010

Cosmic Bugle - 22nd February 2010



Hello there... a later than anticipated 'Cosmic Bugle, ' but read on to find out why.

There has been a lot of power in the energy recently. Almost like 'I think therefore, I act.' (not am as that is way too passive!). The desire and intention that many of us have had for the energy to be more forgiving, kind, supportive rather than the discombobulation we have seen in the last few years is really here.
It is not gentle, but it is not traumatic either. The images I have been shown today have been like steps going higher and higher, and the thing is what you want, where you want to be, your next step up so to speak is within your reach. And what I am finding in my life as well as those I am supporting in my work is that they are making big leaps forward. This really is a year of creation and opening after all.

The energy at the moment is specifically related to old and even ancient gifts and aspects of your True Self. Aspects of your True Self that have been dormant, not forgotten or lost, just waiting for that right time to birth. This is it folks, this is the time to access your inner, profound, and Divine gifts. Just wanting it is not enough, it is time to do something about it. When I connect to energy in the way I do, I often find this and for me it can result in a sense of urgency. I have had to learn to curb that, as there is no urgency other than the one you create for yourself. But what I have instead at the moment is a great sense of relief and excitement because the energy is promising boundless results in all areas of ones existence.
The small caveat to share here is that the energy is strong, it is powerful and can feel consuming, so plenty of rest is necessary and hence why you should not see this cosmic bugle as a need to create urgency. This energy is here to stay all year, it is in a peak point at the moment but it will return. Yes, you have to claim it but do it wisely and take the right action, otherwise what you desire in your life and desire to create will not benefit from the creative True Earth energies that are around.

Perhaps then the key is balance between: rest, nurture, grow, create and taking action. Equal portions of your time in all these areas will pay you great dividends. Remember the saying too much work made someone a dull boy while on the other hand inertia will not give you the life of your dreams either. My final quote for this cosmic bugle is an old Chinese saying:
'Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still'

Have fun with the energy...until the next time stay in bliss as ever,

Love,



PS: I am learning the art of spinning plates, not actually but metaphorically and each of these plates has a specific purpose: rest, nurture, grow, create and action. Stay tuned for how that is going in the next Sarupa's Space

No comments: