Monday 14 April 2008

more learning!

Keeping with this flow of getting to know ones self and working with your own flow....I have had yet another magnificent learning curve this weekend. Since as far back as I can remember I have always had a strong level of intuitive insight. Like most intuitives before they accept this part of who they are, I would ignore the impulses. Over the years I have spent time and money cultivating this gift - but in all honesty I have not always listened to it when it came to things involving me. Hmm not proud of that admission - but it was that way so I could change it and learn to fully accept an honour each part of me.

I would say 95% of the time at least I ended up regretting not following my intuitive impulses. Not to say I always ignore my intuitive impulses but sometimes when it comes to me - I seem to do the opposite of what I am feeling. Partly because I am stubborn but mostly because I wanted to believe in something better and have until today, had connections with the 'martyr' and 'saviour' archetypes. Naive...? A dreamer? A sucker for punishment more like!

Well - people are good, but sometimes when you are trying to take things or situations into your own hands, when they are not yours to take and when you are going against your inner knowing - you can fall flat on your face! What was right yesterday may not feel right tomorrow - this is how it works and constantly each of us has the ability to adapt move on and go with a flow. Instead we hold fear, sentiment, hurt, guilt, insecurity and other self-harming traits and ignore the fact that we always knew what to do.

It is better to accept what you know and feel, rather than ignore it and then you can move on or not get yourself into situations with people which are sometimes jarring and un-enlightening. Basically another's truth is not a reason to doubt your own self - sometimes it is okay to walk away...clear off even! Ignoring your own intuitive impulses is not noble - it is a sacrifice. You sacrifice your own truth and and your own being - it is as good as being ignored, but worse you are almost ignoring yourself. Not nice!

Life is about joy, it is about being able to follow your dream and not getting caught up in trying to prove yourself wrong all the time. The reality is no one, not me, you or any other person can save anyone else. You can if you are lucky be an inspiration, but there is no saviour role. The same applies to this notion many people have of saving ones self. From what...? I am not talking here about physical danger as that goes without saying, but in the more etheric sense.

I always remember something I once heard Caroline Myss say about finding someone in there darkest hour. She said something like get your jacket and run! I always thought that was so harsh, but now I understand what she meant. It is not about abandoning anyone, it is about letting people go through what they need to without getting involved and without sacrifcing what you know the right thingfor you to be. You can be there without becoming part of it. Sometimes you have to just run away too! You will know what to do if you are connecting to your inner knowing!

I experienced both aspects of what I have written about here this weekend and I am so grateful because I learnt something so important. Although I still feel the pain of growth (everything just needs to catch up - body, mind, spirit and emotions)- I know this week is going to be much lighter as I have reclaimed or re-activated part of my true essence and that as you know can only be a good thing! It is true, life just gets better and better ;-)

Until next time, much love to you....

SarupaXXX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read your last channelling and have been inspired by all that you have said. You make it sould so easy but I know that it is more of a challenge - but that's not going to stop me emulating you and your wonderful suggestions. I want to be like you.