Friday 14 March 2008

Time for change

Things seem to changing pretty fast at the moment...almost like a game of tennis. No sooner have I gotten into something or used to it, it's all change again. It is all fun and yes, a little challenging, but only in a nice way. With the speed and intensity of all the things that are going on I have to deliberately find time for me! I have to nurture myself and make sure that I am doing things that are about me, fun things and things that honour me. If I don't do this it can become intense as I constantly feel like I am on the go. It is remembering that you are the most important person in your own life. Make sure even when the Universe takes you on a flight of opportunity you are finding time to nurture and nourish YOU. Remember this and smile: Where would the world be with out you?!

No comments: