Monday 18 June 2007

Being the light...

Well it has been a busy time recently. I have been busy learning about PR - at first and for a long time before I resisted PR - I always believed that working for spirit is about letting the spiritual flow take over. While I still believe this and feel this I do now know that working with the 'converted' enables spiritual flow. However, if we are to become more mainstream and connect to the wider general public to influence their awakening, then more mainstream approaches need to be used. Hence why I am doing this 'Do your own PR Course.' Of course I have looked at the energy principles behind all of this and am working according to my intuitive feelings. It is about merging the spiritual and material world together. So as I learn to think outside of the safe spiritual box, I offer you to do the same. Is there anything that you can do personally this week to bring your spiritual practice into an area that you would not normally? Is there someone at your work perhaps that you want talk to about meditation and the benefits you have had? Perhaps you want to offer healing to someone as a gift? I am not suggesting that we all become preachers, but we can become the inspiration. Why not start to inspire in places where the need for light is greatest. If you try this it would be great to here from you and share in your inspirational moment.

I will keep you posted about my PR journey in future posts. Until the next time....

I send you my love and support,

SarupaXXX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog, thank you so much for sharing with us. Your newsletters are amazing, I am so glad to have made a connection with you.
Many blessings
MariaXXX