Monday 19 April 2010

Celestial Heart Speaks - April 2010

Dear Beloveds,


It is I the celestial heart, the beating of the Divine heart and the source of Divine Love. It is

love that flows through my being; it is the sound of love that my heart makes with each beat.

What is the sound that your heart makes, what is the message that your heart sends to each other and to the universe and galaxies beyond?


This is your unique signature, the mystery of your soul. It is your foundation, the core essence of who you are. It is not a thing that you can manufacture or create it is just who you are in truth and in Divine quality. It contains within it your Divine Colour, your Divine sound combined together to create your Divine Flow. I am love, I am the heart that sounds love through the universes and through the galaxies far and beyond. I am the gateway to Divine Love. I love in essence and love in being.


To go deep deep into your soul, to the reservoir of your Divinity that is the invitation of the energy now. This is done through stillness and deep meditation. Going deeper and deeper into whom that you be, clearing the debris of what is not truth and getting to the place where you can discover the truth of you. Connecting and understanding your soul’s template is a gift of the energy of now. It will provide you with answers to what you have been searching for and take you to a new depth in understanding your connection to all that is. It is in answer to your search for meaning and for greater understanding. It is in response to your need to go deeper into your soul and to express this in reality in the life that you lead and create.


Think of yourself and each other as a frequency within a frequency. Like a note within an octave, each has a place and each when heard together and in pitch create a harmony that pleases and that creates an experience far greater than the experience of the individual note. See yourself as being part of an octave, a family of souls, a gathering, and a tribe.


Within my essence of love, there are so many manifestations and expressions and at each needed level there is a soul tribe, there is this octave. The question that you have been asking is how can you tune and be in harmony. The journey requires the depth of wisdom that your soul can reveal.


(This is where I was guided to stop and co-create the meditation that is below)


Enjoy folks!






2 comments:

Radine! said...

Wonderful to meet you and thank you for the offer. I feel led to ask you if I may share this on my BlogTalkRadio 'ReCreatin With Radine!' talking-circle. It's a gathering for support, prayer, praise, peace and play! I've joined the fanpage on facebook that I found but the link here on your page to 'Sarupa...' is not working. Here's the fanpage link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavenly-Spaces-Ltd/26745219119
My url is the link to ReCreatin with Radine! and my facebook link is http://facebook.com/radine13

Go Gratitude said...

Lovely article and expression of Divine Love. Mahalo!

I will also love to have artist info on the image included - it's breathtaking - or giving - or both. ;-)