Monday 7 July 2008

Heaven on Earth Activation Meditation

As part of the preparations for the Heaven on Earth Workshop which is taking place on August 9th in London, I have with one of my higher guides co-created a Heaven on Earth Activation Meditation.

To access this meditation click here.

To share your experience of the Heaven on Earth Activation - you need to leave it as a comment. You can remain anonymous, but it would be great to here about your experience.

Much love,

Sarupa

PS visit http://www.heaven-on-earth-2008.com/ to find out more about the workshop and how you can be part of the day too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just sat and finished the meditation. Thankyou so much it was absolutely beautiful. I now feel very relaxed, full of love and happy.
I saw and felt my guides who I work closely with, Jesus and ArchAngel Michael and felt Metetron' s energy flowing gentle through my crown to my feet as a gently flowing warm energy.
I could also feel ArchAngel Michael with me to at this time.
It was a wonderful opportunity for me to take part in this special meditation as I may not be able to be with you on 9th Aug.
I also was very taken with the background music it perfectly matched the meditation but then it was written by an Angel and channeled by a very special Earth Angel.
God Bless You and I am sure the Heaven on Earth Event will go extremely well for you all.
With Angel Love
Lindsey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx