Tuesday 27 May 2008

What is bliss?

What is bliss?

I am often using this word bliss – you will see my coaching packages are focussing to assist you in getting closer to bliss.

So what is bliss……?

  • To me bliss is when you are 100% happy with what you are doing in your life
  • To me bliss is when you are clear about your goal but have the freedom to accept amazing opportunities along the way
  • To me bliss is when you are truly in love with yourself, when you are grateful that you are here walking this planet at this time
  • To me bliss is a state of being as much as it is an experience; it is when you transcend the mundane aspects of living, some call it nirvana I call it bliss
  • To me bliss is when you are able to look at another and see their goodness and see their potential.
  • To me bliss is when you are at peace with your emotional, spiritual, mental and physical aspects and you are living in harmony with yourself
  • To me bliss is an evolved emotion, one which you radiate and inspire others through
  • To me bliss is graceful; to journey towards bliss is to grow and transform with grace
  • To me bliss is when all negative thought forms and behaviours both towards oneself and others have been dissolved and replaced with patterns and behaviours of love
  • To me bliss is when you experience your dreams coming true, you give energy and it is so – bliss is the miracle of conscious creating
  • To me bliss is when you see the universal/celestial presence in all things and all situations, the higher forces work without discrimination and boundary
  • To me bliss is beautiful, it is divine and it is the energy for the new era
  • To me if the colour of bliss is gold, shining bright and lighting up the way
  • To me bliss is when you follow your own deep inner yearnings, some see this as instinct, intuition or divine intervention, either way it is when you follow that which you know to be your truth

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for your words of inspiration and giving me the opportuntiy to revisit that beautifull space of Bliss .

Heavenly Spaces, Raw Food Raw Bliss Blog said...

Hi..thank you for your comments...it really is a pleasure to be working with this energy and reconnecting people (and myself) to bliss!

Heavenly Spaces, Raw Food Raw Bliss Blog said...

Hi..thank you for your comments...it really is a pleasure to be working with this energy and reconnecting people (and myself) to bliss!

Anonymous said...

Thanx for your words of inspiration and giving me the opportuntiy to revisit that beautifull space of Bliss .