Thursday 14 February 2008

Valentines Day loving yourself

Hello...so today is a day marked as Valentines day.... February 14th. There is some apparent historical connection to some early Christian martyrs..let's face it though this is a day that we all like to feel loved. It has become a day when we give and expect loving and romantic gestures from our loved ones.

Whether you are in a partnership or not, I would like to put forward a suggestion for you. Why not give yourself a loving treat. Something you do for yourself. Do not wait for someone else and do not brood over the fact that you may not have that someone special yet. You do, that person is you!

Today I am going to nurture me and be loving to myself. This is something we all could do more of. The message and statement it sends out to the Universe is massive. By saying you are willing to love yourself, means that you are willing to let more love into yuor life. Now who wouldn;t be wanting more of that....

I wish for you to all having a loving day and I send you my love.....

SarupaXXXX

No comments: