Tuesday 17 March 2009

The magic of trees

I have just returned from a wonderful retreat type of holiday in Thaliand. I felw to Bangkok and then onto Samui from where I ended up on Koh Pangnan. Koh Pangnan is a tropical paradise, in the middle of the ocean an Island full of magic!

Most of the Island is covered in rainforest - a lush canopy of trees - and that is what makes this Island magical! Anyone I spoke to who wasn't a resident on the Island had felt immediately at one with themselves and felt they had been there for ever (in a good way!). The way that the trees were recycling energy and making something new whilst transmuting negativity was so evident on this Island! It has renewed what I knew and what I had forgotten - it is possible to find healing by being in nature - by allowing the natural forces to do what they are doing all the time! What a joy - what a treat - what bliss!

If you are feeling the need for rejuvenation, healing and want time to connect back to yourself - why not organise a day out in a place of natural beauty. Take your family and friends - have a picnic, play some games, laze around and soak up the energy of where you are. I didn't always spend time in deep meditation - I was just being and going with the flow of the Island - and believe me it has done me the world of good. Where I live also is beautiful and green and Koh Pangnan has reminded me that there is a whole healing world out there, no matter where you are...and I want to share this reminder with you! So what are you waiting for....? Get yourself out there and allow yourself to feel renewed and refreshed - allow the magic to ener your life! Trust me it feels really good!

Check back soon for some photographs of this magical place!

No comments: